Berkeley, California...Please Help This Lady (John)

Lowjiber

Forum Supporter
As many of you know, Dana and I are moving to Nevada next week and are busy packing, etc. I received the email below from a lady seeking my help in finding three rings that she lost last week.

Ordinarily, I'd gladly help...but simply can't because of the move. She has given me permission to put her request (and email address) on the forum in hope that someone else can help. If you can, please contact her directly. Her email address is: [email protected]

Here's her original email to me...

Dear John,

I found your name on Metal Detectives website and I was wondering if I might be able to employ your services in finding some rings i lost last friday?

I'm located in Berkeley, and I know you do not technically advertise up here, but i was hoping that you might be willing to come this far up the bay. I lost three rings on new years day, on this patch of road near my apartment. Two were my engagement ring and wedding ring - passed down from my husband's grandma, and are more valuable sentimentally than intrinsically. I just don't want to give up on them. We have a rough idea of where they fell out of my pocket, but there are so many leaves all over the road that our only hope in finding anything lies in a metal detector. Is it possible to look for the rings on a road, or is this also a lost hope?

I'm really hoping you can help.

Kind Regards

Emily Rees

Hey John, I didn't know the move was next week. Must be hectic for you and Dana right about now.

Hopefully you've passed the word about the lady's rings to members of the Treasure Hunters Society. There are some that focus on the Oakland & surroundings area.

Good luck on the move and let me know when you are settled.

I didn't realize your move was that immanent!! Gonna miss ya buddy! Also need to get your coils and book back to you!
Try posting on the Kinzli site as well for that lady up in Berkley.

Ron and Rudy...I'm getting Dana settled in our new house before the end of January. Having a POD delivered on the 25th.

I'll still be here in California through February.

Ron...If you don't mind, please post the lady's information on Klinz. I'll pass the data along to the Treasure Hunter's Society as Rudy suggested.

Any updates on this search? Seems like it would be worth helping her out ( I know you are moving - but we have a lot of people out there). Sure hope someone helps... RickO

I posted her letter on a California dedicated detecting forum and several of the members there contacted her and are helping. Have not heard the results yet.

Back
Top Bottom