Anyone Remember???

Janster

Forum Supporter
.there was a site where one could register to voluntarily help people that have lost items. As I recall you registered and stated where you where and when your were available to help but I CANNOT remember the site. Any help here??? Thanks...... Jan

.at the site I cannot remember, one places their name and state and the range limit ( miles or distance, cities towns or counties etc.) in which they would travel to help someone out! Anyone ( IF they knew the site name) could access that information and contact the participants without publishing where, when and whatever other info regarding their lost item. Dang, my memory is TOAST~~~~

Oh!! So its not listed in the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum posts, But somewhere else on the Net..:?:

.at the site I cannot remember, one places their name and state and the range limit ( miles or distance, cities towns or counties etc.) in which they would travel to help someone out! Anyone ( IF they knew the site name) could access that information and contact the participants without publishing where, when and whatever other info regarding their lost item. Dang, my memory is TOAST~~~~

Was this the one you had in mind?

http://www.metaldetectivesusa.com/joomla/

Glad to see Rudy found the site for you.:yes:. I find it surprising what people ask for help finding, Over the years I helped look for everything from a lost horseshoe to the most commonly asked land marker or survey stake..Still fun helping people out.

Back
Top Bottom