ALOT of pull tabs & one little gold ring

rc2125

Pretty sure this spot isn't being detected. Couldn't take 2 steps without finding a pull tab/ring, sometimes 2 in the same scoop. Alot of work for little return, but i'll take it, 10kt, diamonds are not real. One old nickel and not sure what the other copper kinda this is part of....

IMG_20120905_114330.jpg

IMG_20120905_114740.jpg

If you are not digging pull-tabs you are missing gold...you have the proof. Congrats on the ring! I would hit that area some more, the more junk you clear might reveal more gold.

Looks like my digs last week. Minus the ring!:laughing:
It is indeed a lot of work. Congrats on a nice find!

I get stoked when I get some sort of target every swing. You just know that no one has been there.

In my early ACE 250 days I hunted a Burbank tot lot and found a gold ring and nearly $13 .. I think that was the most fun I can recall in finding whatever.

Congratulations on your find.
only on clean debris from the ground you can find fine gold!
Continue cleaning the beach ...

Nice ring @ least you got Gold,I know hate those pull tabs but you gotta dig you never know WTG:yes:,,HH

Pull Tabs and Nickels are my friends

Love getting nickels since they are part of the reward for digging pull tabs.
Wishin for Gold.
Congrats!!!!

Hey, it looks like Drunk Monkey Beach must be like club med. You found a western resort. Nice ring!

Pretty sure this spot isn't being detected. Couldn't take 2 steps without finding a pull tab/ring, sometimes 2 in the same scoop. Alot of work for little return, but i'll take it, 10kt, diamonds are not real. One old nickel and not sure what the other copper kinda this is part of....

IMG_20120905_114330.jpg

IMG_20120905_114740.jpg

No little return there my friend....nice hit! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom