10 Hour Ghost Town Hunt. Tired and Sunburned.

Wow, what a great variety of finds! That nickel is in great condition!

Thanks! The coins coming out of this site seem to be in nice condition. I think it might be due to the natural conditions. No artificial fertilizer over the years. Just a guess though.

A pretty nice outing Tyler. The Merc, the Indian's, a "V" and a lot of history in the rest of your digs. Your pictures pictures show success, congrats. The sunburn will remind you of this hunt for a few days. Heal fast my friend. Trapper

Thanks! I'm planning on getting back there before the snow hits. Fingers crossed.

Maybe tired but looks like it was well worth the trip. That's is probably one of the best mixed bag hunts I've seen posted .Attaboy SW. Congrats on the silver the Ihps and all the rest of the cool finds. HH Mark

I love old coins, but that high tariffs fob is just plain righteous!

I agree Love the Watch fob !!

here is a little info

1904 Alton B. Parker Multi-Section Watch FOB Badge. Promoting the 1904 presidential campaign. Very attractive campaign item. Top piece has graphic of Thomas Jefferson and his name. Second piece states "Our County For the Massas Not for the Classes". Third Piece "High Tariff Breeds Trusts So They Help You". Fourth piece has graphic of eagle, Fifthe piece is aa token style badge with portait of Alton Parker. Original.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...aw1d_sp171CBaKERCgcMFuSE&ust=1572018653416620

Back
Top Bottom