bracelet

Bounder

I dug up what I think is a bracelet because it has a decorative edge on it. It definitely is not silver because it is tarnished. but if is a bracelet then it would be my first. It downloaded! I haven't been able to do photos with this camera because they were too dense. Someone on the forum suggested I try pixel number change & it seems to have done the trick.

Attachments

• braceletI (2).jpg
    braceletI (2).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 275
I'm not sure it is a bracelet. That edge doesn't look very comfortable. I'm thinking maybe a bezel for some sort of gauge or meter.

Cliff

I think it might be a bezel as you say. I wouldn't want to wear it. I have been doing photos on here in the past but of a very poor quality. I am hoping for better pics now with this actual camera. I am still having focus issues. I'll get there.

I think it might be a bezel as you say. I wouldn't want to wear it. I have been doing photos on here in the past but of a very poor quality. I am hoping for better pics now with this actual camera. I am still having focus issues. I'll get there.
Keep it up, you'll get there. How are you posting them, the website or an app? I use Tapatalk and it is very easy to post pics from there.

Cliff

I have a canon powershot A590 camera that my wife bought at a yard sale for $5.00 and there are no instructions with it. I monkeyed with it enough to change picture size and was able to upload the bracelet thing picture. I took a pic of the first buffalo nickel and a war penny I have found and they won't upload to the forum from a file in my computer. I suspect I have to change the picture size every time I turn the camera on. I have to download the photos from the memory card through my printer . I am such a dinosaur that I am still using a flip phone but I'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom