1 box outta 5 can be good enough to make the Hunt!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT had an interesting day on Thursday....while at the office, one of the girls showed him a "funny" looking penny...turned out it was a 43 S steel wheatie! What was better was she traded with Him for a regular penny so she could spend it! HA HA KT went by early in the afternoon and picked up His 5 half boxes and then had to wait until He got back to the Castle to hunt them...:p

Started right in before dinner and got through 2 boxes ...of nothin' before His Majesty stopped to eat. Then back at it and behold! A Treasure Box! It yielded 16 40%ers, 1 Benjamin, and 2 64! :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:
Box 4 gave up 1 additional 40%er...KT was tired of fooling with them so He went to bed and after work today finished the last box...a silver skunk..:no:
But at least it had a couple of proofs...one of them a nice 2012! :D

KT worked on a few projects around the Castle for the Queen this evening before photographing the coins for this Forum thread.

Happy CRHing to all the Kingdom this coming week! KT is off on his Royal Steed to do good works around the Kingdom and will not CRH this coming week, but will be back in force the following week!

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 09 19 2013 3 90%ers.jpg
    CRH 09 19 2013 3 90%ers.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 375
  • CRH 09 19 2013 17 40%ers.jpg
    CRH 09 19 2013 17 40%ers.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 522
  • CRH 09 19 2013 5 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 09 19 2013 5 NIFCs.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 363
  • CRH 09 19 2013 2 proofs.JPG
    CRH 09 19 2013 2 proofs.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 368
Cha-ching KT! You've been having some good luck lately. : ) Have a nice trip, and lets hope the silver is waiting for you when you get back.

Old news, you've done this many times! j/k Congratulations! Another incredible haul! Thats more than a roll of silver and silver clad! Not to mention the two proofs!

i'm always prowling this sub-forum in hopes KT has posted :) Would you please post a picture of all the silver you've found CRHing!?!?

i'm always prowling this sub-forum in hopes KT has posted :) Would you please post a picture of all the silver you've found CRHing!?!?

You mean you want The King to open the Castle's Treasure Chest and give you a peek inside??? :lol::lol:

KT will do just that, but have patience Sir Donneybrook, as it will be done when KT reports on his Annual Total for 2013 by CRHing in January of 2014.

That will be when KT opens the Treasury and stores the 2013 away! HA HA HA

Remember KT did not start serious CRHing and silver hordeing until January of 2012, although He did collect a lot of error coins, many of which are silver before then.

You mean you want The King to open the Castle's Treasure Chest and give you a peek inside??? :lol::lol:

KT will do just that, but have patience Sir Donneybrook, as it will be done when KT reports on his Annual Total for 2013 by CRHing in January of 2014.

That will be when KT opens the Treasury and stores the 2013 away! HA HA HA

Remember KT did not start serious CRHing and silver hordeing until January of 2012, although He did collect a lot of error coins, many of which are silver before then.

You dang right Sir Donney wants a peek in the chest! :laughing:

haha though it shall be hard, i shall wait lol

Its goner be a nice day when you show your silver horde....maybe we can get a forum calendar set up and do the finds of the year and the stashes for it..make some money for charity on here...it seems good and we can do the good we do for the rest of the year in one go.

if any of admin are hearing this

Nice score KT! Is the 1985-S silver?

I've been checking dates and edges also in case there's a silver that's not pre-1971. I don't know my halves well enough to know if those are out there or not.

My only CRH silver quarter find was a state quarter with an S mint mark, so that's why I am curious if your 1985-S is silver.

Looking at it again, it's a proof clad isn't it?

Thanks and HH!

How much is a box of Halves?.... nice finds!

Explain all the photos please. I'm thinkin of lookib @ halves now and I need to know what the keepers are

How much is a box of Halves?.... nice finds!

Explain all the photos please. I'm thinkin of lookib @ halves now and I need to know what the keepers are

Boxes of halves are $500

The dates to look for are 1970 and earlier. Those have silver content.

If you feel so inclined to look for them, there are also "not intended for circulation" (NIFC) halves that are 1987, and 2002 and newer. Those were made for mint sets and collectors only, not for general circulation, so they are rarer than the other dates.

Boxes of halves are $500

The dates to look for are 1970 and earlier. Those have silver content.

If you feel so inclined to look for them, there are also "not intended for circulation" (NIFC) halves that are 1987, and 2002 and newer. Those were made for mint sets and collectors only, not for general circulation, so they are rarer than the other dates.

Good info, but you failed to mention that some proof halves are also 40percent Silver. KT suggests you purchase a red book, from which you can learn more about what you are searching for.

Thank you Majesty.
Your wealth of knowledge is as equal to your haul I am certain. One could only hope to learn a fraction of your knowledge.

:: bows in respect ::

KT is now back from his Louisiana Pilgrimage, working for the less fortunate at Baldwin Sager Brown UMCOR Depot...turned in his remaining halves from this hunt and was rewarded by the bank machine giving Him an additional $4.29 over what He dumped! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom