Omg omg omg!!! Never thought i would find one of these!!!!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
I can't believe I just found this on my lunch break!!!! I am still shaking!!!! My very First Silver since detecting and its a big one at that!!! A 1921 Silver Morgan Dollar!! OMG, OMG, OMG!! I got it all on video to which I will be posting later!!! This is MY once in a life time find! Never did I think I would EVER find one of these down here in SOUTH FLORIDA!!! Oh Yeah was found on 2-3 inches down in the dirt with the ACE 250!!!! Here are a few pics!

Also as for melt today Total silver value is $27.94 !!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_calc.php

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,587
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,546
I have that exact year same condition morgan.

I got a 1921 Morgan and 1922 Peace dollar for $55 shipped when silver was $49

Best deal i got as well as my favorite pieces of silver. Cherish it i wouldn't sell it.

Congrats btw. looks good without too much tarnish. Don't clean it. If you do say bye bye numismatic premium.

This is bought silver both for $55
Picture0042.jpg

great find buddy, you never know what you will dig up!@!

the 1731 half penny I found last week was very shallow also. Never know where, or what you may find!! happy hunting!

Glad to see a find like this in FL, I'm just getting started in the hobby in central FL and worried that all I'm ever going to find is clad & lots of trash :)

James WAY TO GO and defend us poor SouthFla folk from those Northerners and all their old silver coins! :yes: You showed them!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom