usps mail

stinger

Elite Member
Do they seem slow or what? Payed for first class shipping from pa, to ny. four days in transit
come on. What do you think? I think im getting jerked for first class shipping

I have a similar issue. My detector was due to be delivered today by USPS and the tracking showed it arrived in Memphis 3 days ago and no update since then. :mad:

I'm just hoping someone didn't help themselves to it at the facility.

I work in a distribution center for some catalog companies and often get copied on reports for UPS shipping delay reports across the nation and lately with all the weather UPS has been stuck a couple days behind in alot of the midwest and northeast. I would imagine USPS is pretty much in the same boat (or snowbank)

bought a detector last week through USPS and it was a day late too.

Finally got a rep on the phone and she told me since it was sent via Package Services it could actually take up to 14 days to deliver, even though they put expected delivery at 5 days. I wouldn't mind the wait too much, if they would show it as taking that long. Shipped on the 24th, arrived at Memphis sort on the 26th and has been sitting in that status for 3 days now. :mad:

Been dealing with USPS for shipping for years and it gets worse every year.
When you ship something by 2-3 day Priority mail they do not tell you that that is just an estimate and it could take 5-8 days depending on your postal zone. Funny thing is that parcel post has the same time frame so why pay extra for Priority mail?
They also do not tell you that when you ship an item insured, that insurance # is your tracking # and they do not update the status of the package until AFTER it is delivered. This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard since if the value is over $50 you must sign for an insured package but with the tracking not being updated you have no idea when it will arrive so you better just plan on either sitting home for a week waiting or end up picking it up at the post office.
What a way to run a business!

I know you can use the expensive shipping or priority and it usually gets there the same time. More a mental thing to make you think it will get there quicker for more money:lol:

Back
Top Bottom