Going to the tax man tomorrow

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Have an appointment with our tax man tomorrow afternoon. It will be nice to find out what I will be able to spend on a detector & will be nice to meet Bart in person as he will probably be waiting for me when I come out of the tax man's office :razz:. Be warned that you will be buying lunch :gettinmoney::rofl:.

Have an appointment with our tax man tomorrow afternoon. It will be nice to find out what I will be able to spend on a detector & will be nice to meet Bart in person as he will probably be waiting for me when I come out of the tax man's office :razz:. Be warned that you will be buying lunch :gettinmoney::rofl:.

Funny Steve! You must have a good tax man. I always want to punch mine hard enough that the IRS feels it. lol

I hope you get many lovely $$ to shop with. Why do I think there's another Tesoro in your future? LOL Or you may just suprise us with something completely different. Have fun! : )

I filed my tax return electronically two days ago and was told the IRS will not even start processing returns until the 31st. I called HRB about a Return Anticipation Loan like I have received in the past and they informed me that they were not doing them any more. I hope you have better luck with instant money than I did. I hope you get the detector you want !!!

Thanks eveyone. I am fortunate that I get some money back but unfortunate that I don't make enough to have to pay in. I will be getting one of the Teknetics detectors from Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies probably a Eurotek Pro or a Gamma and will be keeping a close ear & eye on Tesoro, hoping that they come out with an affordable coin/jewelry model.

Still waiting on a W2 from one job so have to wait to go do my taxes. Hopefully get back a good amount. But I think that might have to go towards the wife going to college. Wish I could make a nice purchase or even better just bank it.

Get them in early, there is a rash of criminals filling out 1040 EZ forms in others names and collecting. The trick is to get them in before they do.
As I hear it can take a year to clear it up if your scammed.

Back
Top Bottom