Silver Prices on Rise

Mike1961

Elite Member
After trading sideways around $28.00 for sometime silver has busted $30 an ounce and today closed up $1.30 at $31.74, it's best day in a while. Anyone think we will see another climb to over $40 an ounce or it just a market bump?

The last couple of days I have also seen collectable coins start going back up, some impressively.

I feel if the Federal Reserve Bank goes through quantitative easing 3 (QE3), then gold and silver will skyrocket. Unfortunately, you'll have inflation (too many dollars chasing too few goods). The US Dollar will be almost worthless. I foresee this to happen by November of this year. You may see silver go to $100/oz. by the end of the year.

Rise

I think it will rise again due to the Feds. However, I think it will be manipulated again. There is more silver on paper than there is silver. The companies selling these silver stocks manipulate the market. I am sitting on my physical silver stash. With all the natural resources, I think the prices can only go up over time. Limited supply, more people less resources, and inflation alone will drive the price higher.

i may just have to sell the 100+ silver ounces of bullion i bought last year before the increase! if it gets over 45$ i think i will for sure! 31.79$ as of 12:38 september first!

i may just have to sell the 100+ silver ounces of bullion i bought last year before the increase! if it gets over 45$ i think i will for sure! 31.79$ as of 12:38 september first!

So why do u want to sell your silver before the incretase in value :?::?:?? That just doesn't make any sense to me, wouldn't u want to wait till it gets really high to sell so u get MORE money???? Just a thought....

wow, hope it keeps going up.. seems like I find more silver than gold anyways... :D

Right now with europe going to bail out spain means more money being printed in europe and a definate drop in value of the euro which in turn chases people from currency into commodities....silver and gold are great places for money when they have it and for fear when they dont think they'll have it for much longer.

I am big on Silver I been buying and selling for about 10 years I bought back at 26 and change you will see this hit 60 bucks by next year.

I hate it when this happens. My rational side says to sell as soon as it's too high to be true, and then if the price keeps climbing, oh well. But then I also want to hoard my coins FOREVERRRR and then the value will fall and I'll be sad.

I am big on Silver I been buying and selling for about 10 years I bought back at 26 and change you will see this hit 60 bucks by next year.

If I only had a silver dime for every time I have read a post like this. :lol:

Would be nice to see $60 but not likely IMO.

Time will tell.

G2M

I see $40 by the end of the year, and possibly $50 in the first half of next year. :-)

i don't see that. if it hits 37$ im selling it all. most of it was bought at 26-27$. then i will hold on to the cash and hope for a dip to 30$ or lower again then i will rebuy. this has been been my general strategy. buy it when i think it bottoms out and sell when i stand to make a decent profit. glad i didnt get in in the 40$'s like i think alot of people did. Thats part of the reason why i dont see over 40$ in the near future. once it hits that, alot of people who bought in then, and then suffered the drop, will sell out. thusly, lowering the price. i think over 40$ is more likely a year from now. But with all that said the market is crazy and wild things can happen in it. just my opinion on the subject.

Silver

Buying 100 oz of silver at 30 a oz and the market goes up 3 bucks in 3 years and then you sell. Profit 300.00. Is this really worth it to invest in silver vs other opportunities for investing 3 grand?. Also, you would think you dont get market value for it when you sell...Then you got shipping and other costs. Just thinking out loud I guess.

Buying 100 oz of silver at 30 a oz and the market goes up 3 bucks in 3 years and then you sell. Profit 300.00. Is this really worth it to invest in silver vs other opportunities for investing 3 grand?. Also, you would think you dont get market value for it when you sell...Then you got shipping and other costs. Just thinking out loud I guess.

yeah its more a game than an actual investment. i think alot of ppl invest in it due to the fact they believe the dollar will crumble and silver and gold will be the new stardard of commerce. in actuallity i think ammo and food will be more tradable than precious metals.

Back
Top Bottom