Well it wasn't quite dirt fishing.

The funny thing is the guys from foreign places that find them all the time are like oh nothing will happen.

Going to end up being someones last post someday if you keep trying to purposely dig explosives. ;)

And yeah you're lucky it didn't kill you happens all the time. Can't believe you got it fishing though and not metal detecting.

Needler,
It's not the people who dig them, because believe me I have found enough over here in Germany. It's the people who take them home or disarm them right there. When we find UXO's we treat them with every bit of respect that they deserve.

hey how many times we gota tell u gernades are for sharks no lake fish come on man lol

Australian fishing technique...

Attachments

• dundee1.jpg
    dundee1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 829
  • dundee2.jpg
    dundee2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 830
I did, they cleaned it up pretty good but I found 2 little dime size faragements left. I could always take my pin pointer out and see if I can find some more. :lol: I'll snap some pictures of them later.

I saw you picking through the hole made by the bomb's detonation...did you get any fragments to save and put in your Treasure box??????? Would like to see pics if you got any!

Back
Top Bottom