• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

4 PT rings in one night

Get the couch warmed up cause I am coming over!!!! Man....that is truely amazing. You and Aquaman should have a year end contest.

Thanks for all the posts guys

So ... where's the grill, yo???

Well here it is all 5g of it including the weight of the 4 false teeth. And all of the other bits and pieces that I got on the same night except the clad. One or two of the crosses may be silver just not sure yet, no .925 marks. I think the grill is silver but would like to be wrong and find out it's white gold or PT. The bangle got the heart pumping when I first saw it, but turned out to be gold plated. Still don't know why there were so many rings maybe the beach is sanded in most of the time and I just got lucky right place at the right time.
I'm just starting to clean up the silver rings from this hunt and am finding some old beat up ones the worst I've ever found.
I read a post a while back about a guy in New York who was hunting around Xmas or New Year quite a few years back in I think it was the Hudson river or somewhere around New York and he also came up with a good haul of rings.
If anyone has a link to his post I'd be very grateful.

Picture264.jpg

What a hunt. Amazing haul. That grill adds new meaning to the term "keep yo 'mouf' shut". I got one this fall also but it's got a herringbone design. Stylin'.......

I think you found the place where the people with broken relationships ceremonally take off there rings and throw them into the sea saying BANZAII!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW!! :shock: :wow: :shock: I'm thinking you had to have been swinging over peoples hands as they were sleeping on the beach! :lol: NIce hunt...what a work out for sure! Congrats!! :yes:

:o)=~*

Man oh Man! IDK what to say here! Just awesome! Congrats!

that is truly amazing are you sure you was MDing and not robbing a jewerly store haha it could be a hiest gone bad but you never know i am truly amazed :D

Back
Top Bottom