Tinsmith finally pulls the trigger-Xterra 705

tinsmith

Elite Member
Yeah,,finally got some financial mishaps under control. Ordered a 705 from Bart at Big Boys.. I ordered the Gold setup and the digger coil. Figured the 18.7khz eliptical DD will be my beach coil. Digger my coin killer. Also want to try that 18.7 in the woods for relics or whatever. I'll carry both of coarse. Now the waiting.....thanks Longhair and Surf, and all the rest that have helped me with great info...im sure ill have questions as I've never had a serious detector. When it starts beeping and booping all over well see how I do..

Congratulations on the new machine!

Just go slow, and keep referring back to the e-book after each outing for a while. You'll find the answers to a lot of your questions contained within. Beyond that, we're here to help.

GL&HH!!

Congrats on your new machine !! The 705 Gold Pack will last you a good long time and find lots of good stuff once you learn to use it. The key is to take it slow and learn as much about the detector as you can. I like to look at YouTube videos as well as read all I can about a machine. I think it gives you a little head start knowing a little about the detector before it arrives. Good luck on your first hunt and stay patient, the good stuff will come.

Yep thanks guys,,I've had the Ebook of Randy's for quite awhile and poured through it. Also had the manual for awhile and go through trying to imagine if this MD would do for me. Nothing like hands on though. And like longhair says going back over the book. I like techy equipment. Was a Ld. Master Tech in defense on extremely high end/tech electro optical systems for military.. It's gonna be. Fun...

Back
Top Bottom