20 Presidential Dollars – Mint State Condition – Only $20!

Didn't President Obama put a stop to that series, once he found out they had no intention of releasing one for him?

I wasn't happy with my one experience with that company. Just kind of pushy, they send you things you didn't order, which you have the option to send back. You get a load of mailings from them as well. Really takes some effort to get them under control. I just figure it best to avoid.

Face value, for uncirculated doesn't get any better than that. Guess they got a bunch, and no chance of completing the set. Did hear you could buy from the mint, but never looked into it.

20 Dollars

I not planning buying coins, just posted for one who collect.
There offer 20 dollars for only $20 looked fishy to me anyway.
Thank you for posting your experience.
That will save somebody out of trouble.

Didn't want to scare anyone away, just wanted to buy a few coins at the time, but found that signs you up for the full treatment, like a club membership or something, which you need to go back through, and cancel everything you aren't interested in, return items sent, that you have no interesting in buying, make sure the send anything else either. Suppose if you are into it, and have the time and patience.

I'm sure the $20 offer is a hook, just like the silver coins I bought, just to get people signed up for all their programs and offers, which ship automatically. Some, like myself, will return everything not ordered, and cancel. Some are a little lazy, and it's just easier to keep the items, pay the bill, and eventually cancel. It's not just a simple purchase, it's some sort of club membership type thing.

Its true! Dump all flyers in garbage without looking and that will keep us out of troubles!:friends:

Ain't THAT the truth!!!

I am SO damned sick and tired of having to clear DEAD TREES out of my mailbox to get to my mail.

I only get down to my mailbox once every couple of weeks or so, and it's often crammed full of !!!! that the postman shoves in there. I've actually had covers ripped on magazines from their doing that.

I think AARP is a pretty good collective for us aging geezers, but I feel like going out and bombing their headquarters with the amount of junk they send me. Other folks want me to buy all kinds of absurd insurance policies and addons, miracle face creams and weight loss programs (!!!?? I'm a 5'11" man who weighs 130lbs soaking wet!). Hearing aids, coupon clipper magazines and packets, "IMPORTANT NOTICE" !!!!, "DATED MATERIAL" !!!!, and mail designed to look like it comes from the gummint! To add insult to injury, every once in awhile I get similar !!!! addressed to my mother who died over 20 years ago!!!

And INVARIABLY, after cleaning out the !!!!, I'm left with at MOST, 3-4 valid pieces of mail and a magazine - and often less than that. It's RIDICULOUS!

Thanks for letting me vent. I now return you to our regularly scheduled program on presidential dollars... :D

Back
Top Bottom