A silver surprise

yooper69

Elite Member
Found these yesterday during a hunt with my Daughter. Dime makes it 19 fty IMG_20190418_190042960.jpg

IMG_20190418_185944023.jpg

IMG_20190418_173248145.jpg

Now that's cool! Didn't realize that was silver in the copper nugget until I read your comment. Also, detecting with your daughter: Priceless!
Had both of them out detecting yesterday and they both got silver . 9&13 and both want to join FMDF .

The snow hasn't melted yet for you Mike and your flying. Congrats on digging the 19th Silver Coin for the year already and that is a stunning example of Silver and Copper Ore. Hope your family day was as great as your were expecting. Trapper

Very cool finds! I wish my daughter would hunt with me. She is 6 and has her own machine and wants nothing to do with it lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The snow hasn't melted yet for you Mike and your flying. Congrats on digging the 19th Silver Coin for the year already and that is a stunning example of Silver and Copper Ore. Hope your family day was as great as your were expecting. Trapper

Thanks trapper . We dug a few more silvers yesterday that i will try to get posted soon.

Very cool finds! I wish my daughter would hunt with me. She is 6 and has her own machine and wants nothing to do with it lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I had my 9 & 13 year old daughters with me yesterday and they both got silver . I have more fun watching them dig than myself. Bury something your daughter like and help her find it and whatever money she digs up you will take her to get ice cream. Before ya know it your yard and the neighbors yard will look like swiss cheese holes everywhere.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom