Bounty Hunter "Pioneer 505"

Coin Master

Looking for some feedback on the Pioneer 505.
What do you think - is it a pretty good machine for a beginner?
I'm having a tough time trying to decide what to buy. So many choices.
I'm glad you guys are here..
Spring is a long ways off so I may as well do take my time and try to get what is best for me.
Thanks.

Lyle

My primary detector is the 505 and i have to say i love it. it is simple to use, its light, it pinpoints extremely accurately, it detects deep enough for what i do (primarly detecting parks and schools) and there isnt much of a learning curve. it works great right out of the box. Ive been so happy with my current Bounty Hunter that im thinking of upgrading to the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger with my tax return and letting the wife use the 505. one of the great things about the 505 is it is great for a beginner but it is also a detector that you wont "outgrow" too quickly. Another detector you might look into is the Ace 250. i have never personally tried one, but i have heard alot of good things about them.

Happy hunting

Lyle ... another newbie here ... I was faced with the same dilemma trying to decide if the 505 was a good choice ... with all of the extras offered with it, the 5-year warranty plus a super discount on a pin pointer, I took the plunge and bought it ... I used the site mentioned above to help make my decision and have since picked up the attached which addresses the only negative that I was able to find .... makes that a non issue as well ... good luck with whatever unit you choose // Roger

Attachments

• 505FieldTestReport.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 707
Back
Top Bottom