25 inch coil for Intronik STF

SuchMuch

Lvovich:
***qte***
We have tested 25" DD coil within Intronik STF. It's a monster with gross weight 1,5 kgs.

We can produce single frequency 25" coil for Signum MFD to be used within DEEP Mode. In comparison with 15" coil depth produced by 25" coil could be rated as additional 40%-50% on large targets.

+

Today we have tested Intronik STF equipped 25" (900 Hz + 17 kHz) in a place with almost no EMI issues
Gain was 35% of possible maximum and with no falsings.

Aluminium beer can 0,5 liter: 165 -170 cms
Bronze dish with diameter 22 cms: 190-200 cms
WW2 helmet: 240 cms
Copper bowler (2,5-3 liter): 145 cms :Scare3:

Stainless steel pan (2,5-3 liter): 230 cms

20 liter canister: 290 cms

5 kopecks USSR: 65 cms

Outdoor temperature was -5/-6 Celsius degrees

We were surprised copper bowler (it should be mentioned it's produced from pure copper) was detected. Such highly conductive targets are missed by single frequency metal detectors.

To sum all up, 25" produce more depth than T-Coil and Lorenz deep scanning unit (equipped with 1m x 1m frame)
***unqte***

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 391
We were surprised copper bowler (it should be mentioned it's produced from pure copper) was detected. Such highly conductive targets are missed by single frequency metal detectors.

I don't understand what makes you say that highly conductive targets are missed by single frequency machines. My experience is the total opposite.

I don't understand what makes you say that highly conductive targets are missed by single frequency machines. My experience is the total opposite.

I'm not understanding either,perhaps he mis-spoke....my limited experience says my 6.59khz machine really likes highly Conductive items....Id love to have a dedicated 3khz machine for silver and copper coins.
That coil is missing one thing...wheels!

When is the Intronik STF going to be available ? Have you heard a price yet? I seen one posted but then seen that wasn't true.

Last edited:
Lower frequencies are better suited to higher conductive targets. The lower the frequency, the less likely it is to wrap and appear as iron.

Back
Top Bottom