• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone know anything about roseary beads

Jzagg77

I found a vintage trinket box with a roseary and a necklace with pendant on it marked sterling chapel. Never seen it marked that way or in that order. Anyone can inform me of sum info that would be great

I found a vintage trinket box with a roseary and a necklace with pendant on it marked sterling chapel. Never seen it marked that way or in that order. Anyone can inform me of sum info that would be great

Calling SageGrouse! There are a few people on here who can probably help, betting that SageGrouse probably knows something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure about the word 'chapel', but I THINK it's a brand name. I've seen it before. I'll Google it later after I've had my breakfast and coffee....

Bilateral #4 gauge needles, 2gtt/sec, Nurse.

SageGrouse

Chapel Silver is Sterling Silver sold by The Catholic Church ...Medals, Roaries Etc...Some are very collectible

Love finding medals ,Have not found a chapel silver marked one . Medals seem to bring me luck , hope it's lucky for you .
HH

Hard to say without seeing it but the necklace and pendant may be a scapular, these are supposed to be a piece of cloth blessed by a priest but many today are made of silver.

Back
Top Bottom