The Five Deadly Sins!

Scavenger

This is the sign that greated me at the beach on my labor day vacation. Granted it is a federal wildlife refuge, but it seem like the beach should be treated differently than say a Civil War battlefield, an historic estate, or a delicate ecosystem. They do however allow people to stomp all over the marshes watching birds, and surf fishermen to do their thing. I guess there is something in the Bible about MDers being a scourge upon the earth.

[
Nometaldetecting.jpg
]

Yeah,thats not right ,,no metal detectors or nudists,,what a boring bunch.Maybe ill come there and do some detecting in the nude while drinking beer,,that would really piss them off :lol: :lol: :lol:

National Seashore... I don't have a problem with that its the same thing on Cape Cod...

:lol:
I once got stinking drunk and went metal detecting naked with my dog ...we left a mess behind us, too.....sounds like I wouldn't fit in at this beach.....
:lol:

We have a couple similar ones here in So Az. At a "riparian" area, as they call it, they have big signs showing a metal detector and a red line through it. the area is along a dry river that has a few old settlements there - very small ones. steve in so az

WHAT? No metal detecting at Assateaugue????? I was planning on going down there......!@##$$%%%% :mad:
Who says we can't? Can the kids dig in the sand? That stinks!

The MD'ing ban doesn't bother me either...but no naked drunk people !!..that's OUTRAGEOUS !..and un - American ! I'm willing to make certain concessions ; such as : No naked drunks, EXCEPT females between the ages of 18 and 30.. inclusive..with or without dogs..but that's it..you just got to draw the line somewhere ! Roadrunner_426

Went to a nude beach once in Hawaii, when I disrobed, all the sharks swam away. I didnt see a sign of making sand castles prohibited tho. And going to a beach without alcohol is like kissing your sister.

beerdoodle said:
Went to a nude beach once in Hawaii, when I disrobed, all the sharks swam away. I didnt see a sign of making sand castles prohibited tho. And going to a beach without alcohol is like kissing your sister.
Not even going to go there!!!

Back
Top Bottom