DO NOT Surface Hunt Your Local Mall

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
My wife was working from home today. Normally when she works from home I got get lunch for us. Today she wanted something from one of the mall restaurants. I was right by the outdoor stage and field area so I thought I'd swing my detector to see what was out there and maybe pick up some surface finds. I got a TON of hits but most were deeper than the surface so I left them. I do this for about 10 minutes then go in to get my lunch.

The manager from the restaurant comes over to inquire as to what I had been doing. Security had seen me on the camera and wanted to make sure no one was trying to do a dig today. Apparently they thought I might have been with the utility company. He was totally cool about it but when I left I saw a security car parked there too. On the bright side, if I can get permission to dig, there is a tone of stuff down there.

Hunting a parking lot edge at the Mall at lunchtime? Folks noticed? Ya Think?

I bet you got more attention than a Beanie baby at a Furry Convention!:laughing:

Why not just paint yourself blaze orange and jump the Whitehouse fence! Damn! Good on ya for getting your Wife lunch though...the subtleties to success in this Sport takes practice...avoiding people and security cameras is one of them, keeping Mama happy is too...the balance is sometimes hard to get right though!
Mud

Back
Top Bottom