For all the hunters

I've seen that and several others like that. I had one see me and come to the bottom of my ladder stand as he put his paw on the lowest rung ant that was enough for me and I waved him off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a little nerve racking! Why on earth didn't he grunt, snort, or say something before the bear made it up to him. Some people just aren't to bright and freeze up I guess.

At the end of the video there was another bear probably mama. Cubs sometimes stay with mama for 1.5 years. 99% time the black bears are way more scared of us...... Unless u get near a sow and her cubs. Them mama can get very very aggressive. The hunter probably did not want to alert the sow. I would have just waved my hand. Quietly.

At the end of the video there was another bear probably mama. Cubs sometimes stay with mama for 1.5 years. 99% time the black bears are way more scared of us...... Unless u get near a sow and her cubs. Them mama can get very very aggressive. The hunter probably did not want to alert the sow. I would have just waved my hand. Quietly.

The bear seemed like it winded him and was going up the tree for protection. It even stopped half way up but he was still trusting his nose that something wasn't quite right and went up further. Then he realized he was face to face with what he smelled and backed off. I had a coon wind me one time when I was in my stand and he was up my tree so fast it was crazy. I said "hey" as he got to the bottom of my stand and he looked up with eyes the size of softballs! He was much faster getting out of the tree once he saw me!:lol:

That's funny,

I love the bear videos where they notice something that scares them and the sheepishly and slowly back up until they turn around then they run as fast as they can. The one that was starting to climb my stand did that.

Back
Top Bottom