One thought leads to another

Hdnsouth

Forum Supporter
Driving home this afternoon from detecting an area I hadn't been to in a while driving down Renner road in Kansas and found they are constructing roundabouts at every intersection but not just on Renner they're everywhere in the Kansas city area now. They don't bother me except for the fact no one knows how to navigate them because they are a European road design why are we trying to copy somewhere else like with health care. Talk to anyone who is unhappy with our country and ask one simple question have you served and been willing to put yourself in harms way and the answer will be no. Anyone who has been to these other country's know without question we live in the greatest country on the face of this earth and to whom I pledge my allegiance and have served First infantry division Big Red 1. I dream of my country following our constitution but watch it drifting farther and farther away from it and it breaks my heart I love the United States of America and have been places and seen things that don't belong here. Thank you for you're time and God bless America.

Welcome to our reality. They blow money on roundabouts and palm trees here. You go in the 'hood there is probably a roundabout with a hooker leaning on a palm tree.

Say for instance they earmark 20 million for road repair and 10 million for palm trees. When the road money runs out they can't use the tree money. So you may see a $8000 palm tree being planted by a pothole:lol:

We've got those here too, they are becoming more popular across the U.S. When I was in Driver's Ed., they had us watch this film about how roundabouts are the future and how they reduce the number of accidents that occur. Maybe so but I'm guessing they make the number of road rage incidents go up. :lol:

Welcome to our reality. They blow money on roundabouts and palm trees here. You go in the 'hood there is probably a roundabout with a hooker leaning on a palm tree.

Say for instance they earmark 20 million for road repair and 10 million for palm trees. When the road money runs out they can't use the tree money. So you may see a $8000 palm tree being planted by a pothole:lol:

Here in Wisconsin we just voted to put road money into a special DoT fund so that other projects cannot borrow from it since here we seem to have the opposite problem (other programs taking from road money). I don't remember if it passed or not though.

Back
Top Bottom