200 posts requirment!!!!

I consider myself a guest here. It is a privilege to be a member here, not a right.

The forum management do a great job here.
They are direct and to the point.
We should respect them.

Start posting Trail duster in subforums where your post count.
Tell some of your own stories, successes, failures, etc.

200 post rules weedz out the lazies, always complaining its too much work, never get anything done with thier lives.:D

Which ones do, and which ones don't? This paying member would like to know.

Any of them related to actual finds.. another one that won't count is Members Links and possibly classifieds..

Post on the regular forum its really easy... You have plenty of time as you wouldn't be eligible even if you have 200 posts until December based on when you joined.

Any of them related to actual finds.. another one that won't count is Members Links and possibly classifieds..

Post on the regular forum its really easy... You have plenty of time as you wouldn't be eligible even if you have 200 posts until December based on when you joined.

Thanks, but I sold the unit and no longer need the classifieds anyway and didn't want to wait that long anyway. I Just need and enjoy the information and info and camaraderie which is why I'm here.

BTW, good story....I gave that bundle away for $400 to a local college kid. He tried to pay in a bunch of bills you could tell he'd saved for a while, it was every thing he had I think. I gave half back and agreed he could work $200 off in the stables and on our property. I and even tossed in a Lesche Shovel. Apparently, he and his dad used to metal detect and he had a need to "reconnect" I think. It sounded like his dad had passed, but I didn't feel it the right time or a need to ask.

One of the nice things about being blessed, fortunate and working hard, I do not need the money, and got so much more out of helping the kid. It feels good and these things tend to come around.

Back
Top Bottom