A date with Pandora

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
I was out for a short hunt and only scanned the towel line. One find but no gold. Pandora was a good find for the short run in the sand. Sorry can't get the photo loaded.

Attachments

• 20181203_155815 copy.jpg
    20181203_155815 copy.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
I was in a pandora shop before Christmas,just looking for some gifts.My jaw hit the ground when I saw how much they were charging for those bracelets,,and the charms on the bracelets,wow.
I’m not cheap by no means,but I refuse to pay gold prices for anything not made of gold.
But you made a good hit with the pandora find,they are pricey.Congrats

I bought one for my wife a few years ago.. they are not cheap.. you could almost make more money selling the charms individually. Great find !

p.s I like your new Avatar but am going to miss your old one :cool:

If you can't find yellow designer silver can be as good or better! Congrats on a great find!

I was in a pandora shop before Christmas,just looking for some gifts.My jaw hit the ground when I saw how much they were charging for those bracelets,,and the charms on the bracelets,wow.
I’m not cheap by no means,but I refuse to pay gold prices for anything not made of gold.
But you made a good hit with the pandora find,they are pricey.Congrats

They are not cheap for sure. I purchased one for my wife some time back and with the bill I thought I had purchased gold.

I bought one for my wife a few years ago.. they are not cheap.. you could almost make more money selling the charms individually. Great find !

p.s I like your new Avatar but am going to miss your old one :cool:

I'd say you could sell one easily. This one didn't have much on it. I finally got the photo to post this morning. Thanks for the like on the avatar. I saw the old one posted at the Post Office so I thought it was time for a change.:lol:

If you can't find yellow designer silver can be as good or better! Congrats on a great find!

Thanks Mr. Felix. Even though it didn't have much on it, it was a first for me. Thanks for looking.

Congrats on the entire bracket. I’ve only found two charms.

A dry sand find that was unlatched so expect someone dropped it off of a towel. A bucket liter so I'm happy. Thanks GS.

Nice find! Those things cost a pretty penny :)

Hey Kap. Thanks for looking. I'm glad to find anything no more than I get to hunt these days. There was a few coins and some trash went with it but nothing worth posting. Thanks and go get some gold Girl!

That's an expensive date! Good thing your wife allows you to be a swinger! :shock:

:D

R5

Back
Top Bottom