Don't Need No Stinkin' Equinox - The Sequel

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
And it seems no detector either! Eyeballed this nice little gold chain this morning near wet stairs outdoors. So, based on Craig’s "Theory of Wetness", for the Beach & Water Hunting section it counts! ;) It’s already been returned to the student. :good:

Attachments

• Chain find.jpg
    Chain find.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 453
You give me hope that since I do not use a high end MD that a bird of prey will hit me in the head with some gold this year!

Congrats!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I took a lot of heat for returning that school ring last year... I'm surprised you would post this :lol:

I took a lot of heat for returning that school ring last year... I'm surprised you would post this :lol:

Well, Rightly so! Theres a fine line between a Pirate and Philanthropist...you need to discover the boundaries...I see you are new here so let me offer a bit of advice...When it comes to GOLD, It takes a bit of practice and Forum feedback to help you make the right choices...Hope you learned something from your mistake on that one! :laughing:

You pulled that beauty in the hinterlands, long lost and fairly found..Yet you gained NO advantage with your return effort! Thats why it was so upsetting to us Pirates and well worthy of a proper ball bussing!....

Felix pulled this fresh drop chain off a school stairwell where he is employed, and no doubt there were security cameras rolling...so in this instance, it was the right call to do the return..Now everybody there thinks he is a stand up and Honest guy, will probably get tapped to be Principal someday and into the really Big Money!!

Like a good Pirate, he 'parlayed' this low weight 10K bauble for 100X spot...! Hell, he could run for Congress even! Admirable and appreciated by all concerned! You on the other hand, gave over nice gold for dick? And we are supposed to feel sorry for you?! Lesson learned I hope!

No two finds are alike, some are more valuable than others! A guy has to weigh the Pros and Cons! Situational Ethics! ..be smart! Maybe in a few more years you will figure this out! This post should be evaluated accordingly! :laughing::laughing:...Yeah..Felix certainly knows which side his bread is buttered on!...

helpful tip...take note and keep some napkins handy during the learning process...Hell, for you I would recommend a Sams Club 24 roll rasher of Bounty Paper towels...Take heed of their motto and adhere to the wisdom imbued...You know, "Bounty, The Quicker Picker Upper?" Thats the idea! Thats what we are! Paper towel beach swabber mop up boys! It dont say.."Bounty, The Quicker Gold Returner Dumbasses" does it?

Old timey saying: "Mind the Felix Pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves"....:laughing: be a 'Quicker Picker Upper' and not so much of a 'Dumbass spill on aisle 4' mop up boy, no future or any thanks in that......Time and Gold wait for Nobody!

Last edited:
Well, Rightly so! Theres a fine line between a Pirate and Philanthropist...you need to discover the boundaries...I see you are new here so let me offer a bit of advice...When it comes to GOLD, It takes a bit of practice and Forum feedback to help you make the right choices...Hope you learned something from your mistake on that one! :laughing:

You pulled that beauty in the hinterlands, long lost and fairly found..Yet you gained NO advantage with your return effort! Thats why it was so upsetting to us Pirates and well worthy of a proper ball bussing!....

Felix pulled this fresh drop chain off a school stairwell where he is employed, and no doubt there were security cameras rolling...so in this instance, it was the right call to do the return..Now everybody there thinks he is a stand up and Honest guy, will probably get tapped to be Principal someday and into the really Big Money!!

Like a good Pirate, he 'parlayed' this low weight 10K bauble for 100X spot...! Hell, he could run for Congress even! Admirable and appreciated by all concerned! You on the other hand, gave over nice gold for dick? And we are supposed to feel sorry for you?! Lesson learned I hope!

No two finds are alike, some are more valuable than others! A guy has to weigh the Pros and Cons! Situational Ethics! ..be smart! Maybe in a few more years you will figure this out! This post should be evaluated accordingly! :laughing::laughing:...Yeah..Felix certainly knows which side his bread is buttered on!...

helpful tip...take note and keep some napkins handy during the learning process...Hell, for you I would recommend a Sams Club 24 roll rasher of Bounty Paper towels...Take heed of their motto and adhere to the wisdom imbued...You know, "Bounty, The Quicker Picker Upper?" Thats the idea! Thats what we are! Paper towel beach swabber mop up boys! It dont say.."Bounty, The Quicker Gold Returner Dumbasses" does it?

Old timey saying: "Mind the Felix Pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves"....:laughing: be a 'Quicker Picker Upper' and not so much of a 'Dumbass spill on aisle 4' mop up boy, no future or any thanks in that......Time and Gold wait for Nobody!

In the future when replying to me Mud would you please shorten your replies? I have ADD and any long posts my eyes glaze over... I read the first paragraph and saved the rest for another day :lol: I'm not kidding either :D

I have nearly peed in my pants on this! :heartylaugh: Mud, I have been an assistant principal for 19 years after 10 years in the classroom. I have never had a desire to be the principal. They work summers and that's just not for me! ;)

You only returned it cause She was a hot chic, bet you didn't tell your wife squat :yes::laughing::sneaking::razz: Howboutit
Earl, the young lady I returned it to is 15 years old, what is wrong with you?!? :twisted:

In the future when replying to me Mud would you please shorten your replies? I have ADD and any long posts my eyes glaze over... I read the first paragraph and saved the rest for another day :lol: I'm not kidding either :D
Did you run out of meds again Craig? :lol:

I have nearly peed in my pants on this! :heartylaugh: Mud, I have been an assistant principal for 19 years after 10 years in the classroom. I have never had a desire to be the principal. They work summers and that's just not for me! ;)

Did you run out of meds again Craig? :lol:

I don't take anything Felix... its best this way because I drive the wife crazy and that is my goal :yes:

I don't take anything Felix... its best this way because I drive the wife crazy and that is my goal :yes:
Maybe that's the same problem my wife has since I don't take any either! :laughing:

Early last school year I found this one on a Monday morning as I walked around the school. I made announcements over the PA for a couple of days and it was never claimed. (Our school gets a lot of outside use). 13.9 grs. of 14K if I remember my acid test correctly. AND it fits! ;) See Craig, it's like Mud said, a pirates got to know his limitations!! :lol:

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 271
Way to go. It is a noble thing to return lost items to the original owners. We would return a lost wallet so why not lost jewelry if the owner can be identified with reasonable effort.

Back
Top Bottom