Nice Little Yeller Piece Today!

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Hit 3 local lake beaches this morning. Wasn't finding a whole lot at the first two, couple stainless junkers and a junk "Her King" stainless bracelet. We hit one more tiny beach after lunch before heading home and scored this little beauty way outside the swim bouys. No mark anywhere that I see but I gave a little spot on the edge a good scratching to see if it was thick plating and it's solid. Acid tested 14k first and then the machine registered 14 as well. I'm not sure what Jesus is, either white gold or silver. Couldn't find the chain with the Excal, might check for it with the Nox next time.

Attachments

• cross1.jpg
    cross1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 685
  • cross2.jpg
    cross2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 645
  • cross3.jpg
    cross3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 656
Congrats on the gold mister!

Thanks! This thing came with a little alligator clamp that works in place of the plate so I clamped it on his head and touched the probe to his body so it's not touching the yellow gold and he registered 14k white gold as well. Score.

Love the cross, It is Beautiful!

:shock: That's a expensive gold tester..

:dingding: I would've bet with a crucifix that nice that Jesus would've been white gold. Congrats!

+1 on the gold tester, that thing must have cost as much as an equinox :laughing: awesome score, congrats on the 14 k!

Actually I was on Ebay looking for used Kee tester and seen one titled "Kee Gold Tester "White Label" Upgraded M-509GM" used only once for 200$. When I clicked on it and seen the pics, to my surprise I noticed it had the Minelab logo and I had looked at those so I knew they went for $400+ and I snatched it up. Like brand new half price, cant beat that!

Excellent find! How deep was the water beyond the buoys?

It was about 20 feet left of the bouys in chest deep water. I imagine where drunk people pull the boats up and jump in the water off the boats. Got the video of it for my YouTube channel, just havent gotten around to doing the editing and upload yet.

Back
Top Bottom