***Warning*** Not a Nox post!

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
Ran Gary’s Ultimate Program in heavy iron. Got a nice zinc penny tone at 84-85. Out came this Gold Rush Wreath Tongue. Found some toe taps too.

757f1b9e60593a03e7308a504800105c.jpg
d605c9ca6e5caf7f6f3c961544ac0ecb.jpg
db575918b8c97ea4e633936cd30b8d69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s incredibly nice Caveman! Stuff like that(if I ever found it which I won’t) would be SO powderized and effed up it wouldn’t be recognizable. Some ask why I don’t dig lower than tentative silver targets,and that’s why. You have good soil and conditions,around here we have squat. Did you get that around the same area as Goldie came from? Can I hijack this into an Equinox thread now?
GO EQUINOX!!!!:cheer:;)

Awesome find. What did you find it with? I've gotta say that it would have cleaned up better if you had found it with the Nox though. ;)

Bahahaha! Nice tongue and simply amazing find without using a Nox!

[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a purdy one there. I do wish you would be honest though and just come clean that you really used the Nox. Eveyone knows other machines will not find anything anymore.

Really beautiful find right there.
And my hunting buddies still wonder why I dig everything...
It appears to have been very shallow.
I am surprised it did not ring up higher, being copper or bronze??

That’s incredibly nice Caveman! Stuff like that(if I ever found it which I won’t) would be SO powderized and effed up it wouldn’t be recognizable. Some ask why I don’t dig lower than tentative silver targets,and that’s why. You have good soil and conditions,around here we have squat. Did you get that around the same area as Goldie came from? Can I hijack this into an Equinox thread now?

GO EQUINOX!!!!:cheer:;)

Different area. I roam around 3 different counties.

Pretty soon you will need to post a photo of your detector next to the find to prove its not a NOX!
Nice find!

Pretty soon you will need to post a photo of your detector next to the find to prove its not a NOX!

Nice find!

Got my buddies MX Sport in the seated dime pic today. I’ll post that now. [emoji16]

Really beautiful find right there.

And my hunting buddies still wonder why I dig everything...

It appears to have been very shallow.

I am surprised it did not ring up higher, being copper or bronze??

Stamped brass. These usually ring up zinc penny out here.

Back
Top Bottom