So Cal Silvers #53-60 FTY Plus The Other Assortment Of Goodies

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last two hunts. Both hunts were all day hunts with my buddy Dan (Raphis) and the second hunt my buddies Kurt (Happa54) and Steve accompanied us.

On each hunt I found 4 silver coins and 17 wheat pennies which was weird they were identical totals each hunt.

These finds brings me to 60 silver coins and 311 wheat pennies for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_7016.jpg
    IMG_7016.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_6998.jpg
    IMG_6998.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_6970.jpg
    IMG_6970.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 300
Awesome hunt. What is that Andrew Jackson coin? Your are coming up on 1500 lifetime silver coins. Really speaks to your experience. That's what I really like about this forum. A wealth of knowledge and common interests. You're a real class act. You've unearthed almost 1500 silver coins and you still take time to congratulate us new guys on our Mercury dimes. Thanks!

Congrats on another great week Jam. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last two hunts. Both hunts were all day hunts with my buddy Dan (Raphis) and the second hunt my buddies Kurt (Happa54) and Steve accompanied us.

On each hunt I found 4 silver coins and 17 wheat pennies which was weird they were identical totals each hunt.

These finds brings me to 60 silver coins and 311 wheat pennies for the year.

Jason

Nice Haul jason...

60 silvers already !!!! What the freakolas!!!!!!!

How many hours do you hunt on avg every week???

Well......congrats again......keep up the stellar pace........

Congratz as usual. Warn us all before you decide to sell your silver. So that we can know when the world-market will be flooded. Which would the sell- price. So that we can sell ours before you do, in order to get current fair rates :lol:

Now how am I going to catch you if you keep doing this. I may take another Kidney stone for me to catch you. I would not wish that upon you or anyone else. Sorry for the evil thought. Anyway some super outings with some great guys, that always makes it so much more enjoyable. Congrats on the 8 Silvers and all the rest. Trapper

Are you kidding me !!! I'm still two foot from seeing dirt and you are at 60 ???? I spied a little spot where the snow plow actually got down to bare earth alongside the road. About 10 x 10. Seriously thinking of taking the detector out and checking it out. !!

Congrats that's some awesome hunting!!?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Jam, Are you a hunting machine or something?
Where do you find these places to hunt?
Even an Andrew Jackson coin, What the heck? :shock:

:congras:

Awesome hunt. What is that Andrew Jackson coin? Your are coming up on 1500 lifetime silver coins. Really speaks to your experience. That's what I really like about this forum. A wealth of knowledge and common interests. You're a real class act. You've unearthed almost 1500 silver coins and you still take time to congratulate us new guys on our Mercury dimes. Thanks!
Thanks and thanks for the kind words.
Congrats on the silver. That key looks like a clock spring winder key.
Thanks. I was thinking the key might be a pocket watch winder but not sure.
Congrats on another great week Jam. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy.
Nice Haul jason...
Thanks Raul.
A pair of fine hunts Jason...congrats on the silvers, wheats, WWI collar disc and the rest!
Thanks Bruce.
Excellent finds! Nice job!
Thanks Tom
60 silvers already !!!! What the freakolas!!!!!!!

How many hours do you hunt on avg every week???

Well......congrats again......keep up the stellar pace........
Thanks. These finds were from two all day hunts. maybe 10 hours each.
Congratz as usual. Warn us all before you decide to sell your silver. So that we can know when the world-market will be flooded. Which would the sell- price. So that we can sell ours before you do, in order to get current fair rates :lol:
Thanks Tom and you'll be the first to know if I decide to sell.
Nice finds, Congratulations.
Thanks Jerr.
Sweet couple of hunts, congrats!
Thanks
Great hunting man, congrats!
Thanks Jeff.
Now how am I going to catch you if you keep doing this. I may take another Kidney stone for me to catch you. I would not wish that upon you or anyone else. Sorry for the evil thought. Anyway some super outings with some great guys, that always makes it so much more enjoyable. Congrats on the 8 Silvers and all the rest. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. No, no on the kidney stone :D
Are you kidding me !!! I'm still two foot from seeing dirt and you are at 60 ???? I spied a little spot where the snow plow actually got down to bare earth alongside the road. About 10 x 10. Seriously thinking of taking the detector out and checking it out. !!

Congrats that's some awesome hunting!!?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Thanks and hope you can get out soon.
Jam, Are you a hunting machine or something?
Where do you find these places to hunt?
Even an Andrew Jackson coin, What the heck? :shock:

:congras:
Thanks! Just researched places and spots we have done well in the past. The Jackson coin is from the 1960's.
Nice assortment of finds. Congrats on the multiple silvers!
Thanks!

Yeah that goes for Beephead also.
Congrats Jam.

Back
Top Bottom