First Barber of the year!

Awesome find! Congrats!

I got to get me one.... that is a Barber Quarter like yours. Congrats Tom on a very nice dig. Trapper

Sweet barber quarter! Congrats on success with the new settings.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Nice find, Congratulations.

Congrats on your first barber of the year. That's a nice one.

Thanks everyone! My son and I are going back to this place Saturday so hopefully we get on some more good stuff! Good luck to all of you!

Great hunt, I run a program pretty similar to that in trashy areas. I based my program on the deep program. Iron audio of 2 and reactivity of 2, go with 5 tones though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow! Congrats and thanks so much for sharing your program with the HF coil. I've been on the fence about ordering one but you just pushed me over. Will be ordering first thing Monday morning. :)

Great hunt, I run a program pretty similar to that in trashy areas. I based my program on the deep program. Iron audio of 2 and reactivity of 2, go with 5 tones though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great find! I'm happy for you and more than a bit envious!

nice!! hope to find my first barber this year.

Wow! Congrats and thanks so much for sharing your program with the HF coil. I've been on the fence about ordering one but you just pushed me over. Will be ordering first thing Monday morning. :)

great find! i can't wait to get over one of these.

Thanks guys! Just keep at it. Location is the main thing. Also I changed up my program a little. Set silencer to -1 and bumped up the audio response to 5. This program is pulling the coins out of the trash!

Back
Top Bottom