Any Idea?

Doug71

Greetings to all,

I wondered if anyone might help me determine what this item is? I found it on my property, along with old nails and an old horse shoe. I haven't seen anything like this before. Thank you in advance!

Doug Hébert 20180320_175902.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure it would help... but I have no idea if that is smaller than a dime or larger than a basketball. (Take a picture of it with something that gives scale) I'm sure someone on here will identify it. Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure it would help... but I have no idea if that is smaller than a dime or larger than a basketball. (Take a picture of it with something that gives scale) I'm sure someone on here will identify it. Welcome to the forum!
Excellent point. I will do that. Thanks!

Greetings to all,

I wondered if anyone might help me determine what this item is? I found it on my property, along with old nails and an old horse shoe. I haven't seen anything like this before. Thank you in advance!

Doug HébertView attachment 409461

Here are some scale shots.20180321_090418_Burst01.jpg20180321_090352.jpg20180321_090242.jpg

I thought it might be a glass shelf peg, but now that I see the size, that's blown out the window. No idea now.:?::?::?::?:

I thought it might be a glass shelf peg, but now that I see the size, that's blown out the window. No idea now.:?::?::?::?:
Plus, it's solid iron, all one piece. Pretty hea vy.

Back
Top Bottom