Garrett Carrot

Bill_Ace_350

Elite Member
Got my 5x8 coil and cover and spare battery pack for my AT Pro!

Going to upgrade from the Harbor Freight pinpointer.

Who has the best price on the Garrett?

Can't wait until the ground thaws!

I got one a few weeks ago from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies , one of the forum sponsers , free shipping , great price , tracking number within 30 minutes , and good friendly advice . Can't say if he is the cheapest but I was happy with my deal , best bet is to call around to the forum sponsers .

If you aren't determined on a Garret Carrot, consider the new F-Pulse. I've owned and been happy with my Carrot since the first year it came out, depth has degraded a bit along with audio volume. This F-Pulse ROCKS! better depth than the Carrot even when the Carrot was new. I'll keep my Carrot in the car fir backup or loan, and this F-Puse will be the goto pointer. There won't be much price difference if any. Jm2c

Fisher F-Pulse

I confirm what Martin says about the F-Pulse. I upgraded from a Garrett unit too.

GREAT performance, fantastic build quality, and great value.

Definitely get that cover. I was a little hasty with my first one night detecting. Mud ended up getting inside somehow and shorting it out :roll:

I paid about $127.00 for my Carrot

that seems about average that I have seen

That's about the price I've seen too.

Did look briefly at the F-Pulse, not too many reviews on Amazon.

Amazon, Bart's Big Boys Hobbies and Colonial Metal detectors all listed the F-Pulse at $129.00.

I'll research some more, but don't think you can go wrong with the Carrot.

Garrett AT Pro Pointer

Antiques Detectors can sell you one for $120.00 delivered. Let me know if you want one. Thanks, Jerry

My 2 cents. You can't beat the carrot. Here's mine:

Attachments

• setup 1.jpg
    setup 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 138
I have the Garrett AT Pin Pointer .. I have it set on the Middle (2) Vibrate only .. same setting like the Garrett Pin Pointer 11 with the beep

With head phopnes on I can not hear the beeping .. Also in a park .. Nobody can hear you to draw attention

Back
Top Bottom