Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

I think you need a RV for your next adventure , hit all the states detecting visiting and hunting with members. I think Ken is going back to the Philippines this fall , if you are game for a adventure that is a great place and your money goes a long way. I think the exchange rate is between 50-52 to one right now.:laughing:

Yeah!..Plus, I could help Kens neighbors finally get a roof put on that house!:laughing:

Wouldn't that be fun in the Philippine

Yeah!..Plus, I could help Kens neighbors finally get a roof put on that house!:laughing:
Not only would the neighbors let you help with the work in the heat over there , but they would be glad to let you front them the money for construction materal. A least we would get to see what it is going to look like , when it is done.
:laughing:

Yee Haw!!!!! I'll take this nag through the drive through and mosey on back to the herd with a bunch of Happy Meals for the boys. :laughing:

When I saw the horse at McD's I figured you'd enjoy riding it :laughing:

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh: Oh I tell you! What great fun this has been for me to view! I've been involved in trying to get this house sold, very stressful, and this hilarious thread has kept me laughing!

I'm accepting the third counter offer to a counter offer TODAY, and if all goes as planned, I'll have a month to get out of here for the closing!

Well, thats why I've been so distracted...Thanks Gary for the laughs and also to David for keeping me informed! For the next few weeks I'll be as busy as a bucket boy at a beer festival! Its Shake and Bake Time! Stop Drop and Roll!

Glad if the laughs helped you de-stress Mud ! :laughing:

We know what an ordeal selling and moving can be Mud, hope it all goes smoothly the rest of the way !

I'm trusting our house selling / moving days are over for good, we moved here about 12 years ago, managed to sell our previous house just in time before the housing market took a downturn back then and basically got just enough to pay off what we owed on the old house and have enough left over to buy our new house outright so it was paid for before we moved in and we definitely don't want to move and have a mortgage payment again, so we are content to stay put right here :lol:

...and yes, Mud Pies sold there too !

UH OH, is Mud expanding his empire to include "Jack in the Box" restaurants ? .....just need the name changed to "Mud in the Box" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
mudjackinthebox.jpg

homeless Mud

When I saw the horse at McD's I figured you'd enjoy riding it :laughing:

Glad if the laughs helped you de-stress Mud ! :laughing:

We know what an ordeal selling and moving can be Mud, hope it all goes smoothly the rest of the way !

I'm trusting our house selling / moving days are over for good, we moved here about 12 years ago, managed to sell our previous house just in time before the housing market took a downturn back then and basically got just enough to pay off what we owed on the old house and have enough left over to buy our new house outright so it was paid for before we moved in and we definitely don't want to move and have a mortgage payment again, so we are content to stay put right here :lol:
Gary you have a big property , what if Mud gets a big RV and parks it there for a few weeks. I can see him do the route 66 thing, or try and detect all 50 states. Nothing like being free to travel and see America and the World. It would be like a game of where is Mud today he could give clues and post his finds.

Gary you have a big property , what if Mud gets a big RV and parks it there for a few weeks. I can see him do the route 66 thing, or try and detect all 50 states. Nothing like being free to travel and see America and the World. It would be like a game of where is Mud today he could give clues and post his finds.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mud could post pics from every state he goes to, can you imagine the possibility for funny edits ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
whereismudo.jpg

Hey, anyone is very welcome to stop by, I can't guarantee how much free time I'd have on any given day being a caregiver, so I'd feel bad if someone traveled a long way and my free time to entertain them was limited to short chunks of time here and there.

What ???? .....no free Mud Pie with every order ????

Remember those neat comic book ads ? ......just a few of these I don't remember seeing before in the comics :laughing::laughing::laughing:
comicbookad_1.jpg

Where is MUD-O

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mud could post pics from every state he goes to, can you imagine the possibility for funny edits ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 415560

Hey, anyone is very welcome to stop by, I can't guarantee how much free time I'd have on any given day being a caregiver, so I'd feel bad if someone traveled a long way and my free time to entertain them was limited to short chunks of time here and there.

We could post a big old map of the USA, Canada , & Mexico put I pin with each stop and as he post pictures of his stops we can have lots of fun with those photo/edits. Most people know you are a full time care giver , but a place to park a big old RV could come in handy. May be MUD will bar-b-q up some road kill for you he finds along the way.:laughing:

Kens fried chicken

Is Ken getting into the restaurant business too and taking advantage of the KFC name recognition ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 415587
I see Ken has the Jollibee mascot out side , may be he is going to serve Philippines style fried chicken . For those not familiar with Jollibee it is mostly a copied version of KFC & McDonalds in the Philippines ,with a mascot of a Jolly Bee in stead of Ronald McDonald . They are in the process of opening restaurants here in the state.:laughing:

10% discount if you pay in all coins !

Yep, you guessed it, yet another of Mud's business ventures ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mudcircus2.jpg
(Thanks to SoOregonMd for the photo to edit)

Back
Top Bottom