New Retirement Plan - the 401-Keg Plan

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in A I G, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today. But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg Plan!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in A I G, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today. But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg Plan!

I AM IN TEN TIMES OVER! :lol::lol::lol:

This is kind of depressing though, because we just started saving our cans for us. We had always recycled through garbage pick up. I bet we have tossed $500-1000 away to the City Garbage Company. :shock::( Well no more :theatral: I bought a can crusher at HF when I bought my gram scale and am gonna start investing in the 401Keg plan :lol:

i am going to invest in old bricks. I called friday about buying some salvaged bricks from a building built in 1904 , i needed 300 for a brick patio i am going to build and i like the old brick look. The guy said he would cut me a deal since i was local 3 dollars a brick so i started to laugh and he got silent and said he sells them for 5 dollars a brick all the time.People used to give those away 10 years ago

i am going to invest in old bricks. I called friday about buying some salvaged bricks from a building built in 1904 , i needed 300 for a brick patio i am going to build and i like the old brick look. The guy said he would cut me a deal since i was local 3 dollars a brick so i started to laugh and he got silent and said he sells them for 5 dollars a brick all the time.People used to give those away 10 years ago

Yep, its insane what they get for old bricks. And not just cobblestone... just bricks!

I used to work in masonry years ago. Used bricks are more than new. Man we threw in some ugly bricks into some several million dollar homes. But hey, if they were expensive they must be nice huh?

I got a friggin fortune in my house in those old bricks and didn't know it until now! Where is someone who is willing to pay $5 a brick! I will knock em outta my house and bring em a trailer load! :lol::lol:

We recently bought 300 for a project we were working on, and I paid 40 cents a piece for them...and thought I was getting ripped off then! And I got to hand pick them so we got good looking old bricks.

Back
Top Bottom