Yeah that's pretty! (edited:New pic added)

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Haven't been out in almost a week because of my neck hurting :( But here's some finds from a couple weeks ago.

Gold rings number 59 and 60 for 2017.

Attachments

• neck braces.jpg
    neck braces.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 851
  • Oct 18 17 Targets.jpg
    Oct 18 17 Targets.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 836
  • Oct 17 17 Gold ring gold chain.jpg
    Oct 17 17 Gold ring gold chain.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 834
  • Oct 18 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Oct 18 17 Gold ring.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 855
  • Oct 18 17 Large ring.jpg
    Oct 18 17 Large ring.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 840
  • ring after.jpg
    ring after.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
Haven't been out in almost a week because of my neck hurting :( But here's some finds from a couple weeks ago.

Gold rings number 59 and 60 for 2017.

DAAAANNGGGG. That big gold ring is just a lot of butter. I'd be smiling for weeks on that one.

59 and 60... you water hunters have the best experiences. I scrape and scrape and dig and dig...and find LOTS of rings (148 so far for the year!), but so very very few golds... (only 11!)

You're so lucky!

Some great finds. Congrats on striking it rich! Is that Indian head ring a class ring? A good soak in CLR outta clean it right up

Some great finds. Congrats on striking it rich! Is that Indian head ring a class ring? A good soak in CLR outta clean it right up

There is nothing at all written on it that I can see anywhere. When it cleaned up it appeared to be stainless steel and maybe gold plated. It's a neat ring. I'm going to take it to a jeweler friend and see if he can make it pretty and then I'll post a pic.

Update: I added a pic to the original post as well. Well I am surprised! My jeweler said it's coined silver and 9K. He cleaned it up some but didn't have time to make it super pretty unless I left it. (I'll do that another day) COOL!!

Attachments

• ring after.jpg
    ring after.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
There is nothing at all written on it that I can see anywhere. When it cleaned up it appeared to be stainless steel and maybe gold plated. It's a neat ring. I'm going to take it to a jeweler friend and see if he can make it pretty and then I'll post a pic.

Update: I added a pic to the original post as well. Well I am surprised! My jeweler said it's coined silver and 9K. He cleaned it up some but didn't have time to make it super pretty unless I left it. (I'll do that another day) COOL!!

Thanks for the update Kapi. Yup that sure is a neat original ring. I take it that by coined silver the jeweler means that its 90% silver?! Still a nice find.

Fine looking gold girl!! Your having a great year and hope to see the same next!! Like that 14k band..!

Your incredible year of finds continues to amaze Kap- congrats! I hope to get to the point where an 18k medal and chain are barely mentioned in a report. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom