North Eastern Ohio

I'm from NE Ohio.

Hi I'm in Akron, Ohio. baybay is maybe comming down here saturday to hunt with me for a few hours. HH

Ugggg Is anybody in or near Medina County

Looking for a hunting Buddy?? Would love to explore new places before the freeze hits. We still have plenty of hunt time left, and I have hunted all the parks in my area, with plenty of clad and good Wheaties finds, So if you Love the thrill of the hunt and don't mind a tag along then hit me up always ready for a hunt me and my mine lab:cool:.

Ohioains..

Old guy here (49) willing to MD with others in area (45 degrees and above days). Im from just east of Akron.

There's quite a few in our area actually. I've hunted with 6 myself...lol I once thought I was the only one, till I found a youtube video of a guy hunting Deis hill... i was like..wait, I know that place, then he went to another house in Zoar that I had hunted... Turns out, we are best buds now and we rarely hunt without eachother. Kinda like, can't beat em, join em... we were mirroring each other at first with sites, but now we make a great team!

There's quite a few in our area actually. I've hunted with 6 myself...lol I once thought I was the only one, till I found a youtube video of a guy hunting Deis hill... i was like..wait, I know that place, then he went to another house in Zoar that I had hunted... Turns out, we are best buds now and we rarely hunt without eachother. Kinda like, can't beat em, join em... we were mirroring each other at first with sites, but now we make a great team!

Great! Who knows, might see you out some time. Hunted Deis Hill myself. Found a bunch of can slaw but I thought "What the heck, might save some poor kid going sledding from slicing themselves open someday.". So it was worth it. :grin:

I'm from Mentor, now in St. Louis but I make a couple trips a year up your way. I'll be bringing my detector next trip.

new to forum

Im in Akron and have been doing a decent amount of research on the canal area and i believe i found an interesting spot with little to no "junk" if anyone is interested in joining me when it warms up, let me know.

Im in Akron and have been doing a decent amount of research on the canal area and i believe i found an interesting spot with little to no "junk" if anyone is interested in joining me when it warms up, let me know.

The spot you want to hunt, is in Akron area? I'm near the canal in the Cleveland area and definitely plan to hunt the canal at some point this summer. I might be interested.

Glad to hunt

Glad to hunt with you in Wellington, Ashland, Norwalk area. Ace 250. I am a newbie.

Back
Top Bottom