My second hunt this year

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
I don’t normally go out hunting during the winter months because…you know…well..IT’S COLD OUT THERE!!! And besides, there’s just so many other things to do…..like shoveling the snow….Doing research and, and shoveling the snow, but lately I’ve been getting the bug sooo bad, and it has gotten so bad that I intentionally avoid the parks, yes…I just can’t handle it, there is just something about those totlots, you know what I mean..? Gets your mind going like, gets you thinking of when you found your last clad coin and yes those pulltabs and stinkin lincolns, did I spell that right? Anyway, my great grandkid Natalise and I decided go out and give it a go. Told her to double up on the socks because the toes are the first to freeze and if they freeze, the doctor has to amputate them.:laughing: So we headed out to the park and to the edge of the woods, slipping and sliding all the way up there. We got to the side of the hill and the first target I hit was loud and solid I was getting a 87 on my ATP. I dug it out and could not believe what I saw, a very cool GUN… wow that is so cool!! And my granddaughter goes…WOW!! That’s CRISPY!!!..I go..huh? what? Crispy?....Kid’s lingo nowadays. Anyway It was intact, my very first gun, of any kind and a Hubley at that. Soooo glad I went out. Hope you enjoy the pic’s friends.

Attachments

• my pics 2.jpg
    my pics 2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 313
  • my pics 3.jpg
    my pics 3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 328
  • my pics 4.jpg
    my pics 4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 323
  • my pics 5.jpg
    my pics 5.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 401
  • my pics 8.jpg
    my pics 8.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
The look on your granddaughter's face is worth some cold toes!
Good on ya'!
Thanks wasatchau, she is going to be a good huntress in a couple of years, right now i'm teaching her the importance of how to dig a hole the proper way.:D I think she almost got it!:laughing:

I just have to say that's awesome!!! I mean crispy!! I can't wait for my first old cap gun! Congrats and your grand daughter looks to be my oldest daughters age 7+ anyways she comes home with some funny lingo too!!

MetalHead

I just have to say that's awesome!!! I mean crispy!! I can't wait for my first old cap gun! Congrats and your grand daughter looks to be my oldest daughters age 7+ anyways she comes home with some funny lingo too!!

MetalHead
Thanks MetalHead, she just turned 9 and we had a blast out there! H.H. buddy

Back
Top Bottom