Large cent today, Indians the other day.

PAdiggerTom

Found this nice 1817 large cent today from a place my cousin told me about. We also found stone ware there too. Only found one wheat and some clad besides this large cent. I was almost certain I wasn't going to find anything at this spot but went to the extremely small front yard and popped it out. The Indians were from a hunt the other day.

Attachments

• IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_4713.jpg
    IMG_4713.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_4737.jpg
    IMG_4737.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_4738.jpg
    IMG_4738.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 347
Good Lord those are some nice looking coins! Your ground must be made of packing peanuts!:lol: Most of us salivate when we see LCs and Indians in that condition,virtually unheard of around here anyway...great finds Tom!

Good Lord those are some nice looking coins! Your ground must be made of packing peanuts!:lol: Most of us salivate when we see LCs and Indians in that condition,virtually unheard of around here anyway...great finds Tom!

I never find them like this. Most of my coins that come out of here are roasted. But these were dug in yards and not the farm fields so I'm guessing that's what saved them, that fertilizer eats the coins up. So go in the yards.

If anyone knows anything about stone ware I'm posting what I found in the bottles thread. I don't know the age and what use one of one item.

This actually made me laugh out loud at my desk and people looked at me. Those are so unbelievably nice finds though. Congrats on the LC and IH!

:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom