Ialit tell me a link or shop
p_2794iyp1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
p_279ucq52.jpg

I do not know what her name

Thank you
I do not know what her name
I find not possible to send a direct link

Is this a joke? You have internet, it can't be that hard to find a Minelab diagram of the detector you are trying to pull that out of. Here's an idea: pay the $2600 to Minelab for the technology they developed and hell, I bet they'll even throw in the detector arms, coil, battery, and nifty plastic casing that encloses the part you are looking for, for free! That sounds like a great deal to me, and possibly exactly what you are looking for?

I do not know English

Is not a joke I do not know English do not speak English I use Google translator to write you

my problem

Do I know my problem that I can not get the required pieces because I do not know English I know only Arabic

Answer I can not find

Answer I can not find enough and did not get help from your forum

Perhaps this might help you find the part to fix your metal detector -

https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/73282/4901-0116-1%20Instruction%20Manual%20GPX-4500%20ARABIC.pdf

Also I found contact info for repair help overseas -

(maybe they have someone who speaks Arabic)

For all customers in Europe and Russia, please contact our Authorised Service Centres below and they will be able to assist you.

Minelab continues to maintain a direct Customer Care phone line in Europe. This number is +353 21 423 2352.

Please feel free to call us for assistance regarding any product or service questions.

T: +353 (0)21 423 2352

F: +353 (0)21 423 2353

E: [email protected] for Consumer products and general enquiries

E: [email protected] for Service Centre and Service enquiries

Minelab does not sell detector parts, in fact the only way to get a motherboard replacement board is to send detector in to a Minelab Repair center and you have to trade in your old mother board to get a new motherboard replacement.

Minelab does not post or release diagrams/schematics of their detectors either.....

Back
Top Bottom