14k, Opals, diamonds, silver and a beauty ships spike

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Think my bike paid for itself since it was free!:laughing: Looks to be those expensive opals with pretty clear diamonds. One diamond is chipped and the opals are scratched. May need to get an estimate to fix this beauty? Total ring weight is 7.3 grams.

One merc and one rosie to the left of the ships spike. Spikes this size appear to do good on fleabay. But I need it for my pirate display:lol:

Attachments

• SAM_3176.jpg
    SAM_3176.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 572
  • SAM_3182.jpg
    SAM_3182.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 576
  • SAM_3179.jpg
    SAM_3179.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 578
  • SAM_3181.jpg
    SAM_3181.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 571
Damn nice finds there! Glad to see the sand is finally giving for you Larry. The long wait is finally paying off. Congrats and keep them coming!

Damn nice finds there! Glad to see the sand is finally giving for you Larry. The long wait is finally paying off. Congrats and keep them coming!

Where l live stinks. Been traveling by bike. When I round Miami and head North I may run into you on my bike. Don't throw a scoop in my spokes:laughing:

Love those Opals!! Nice Ring!

I'm starting to rethink a move to Florida if you guys continue to hit the treasures, Heck. I may even Bring Earl..and open a scoop shop..

That is a heck of a ring Larry big congrats on it... I'm pretty sure they consider those opals fire opals and they are worth quite a bit of money... you deserve it ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=fir...ved=0ahUKEwjt3PeswfrJAhVEox4KHfvFBBMQ_AUIBygC
Probably is fire opals.

Dang, sweet lookin' ticket!!!!
Thank you! HH!

That is one of the prettiest rings I ever saw :)
Me too! Looks like the earth from outer space with no clouds:lol:

I'm starting to rethink a move to Florida if you guys continue to hit the treasures, Heck. I may even Bring Earl..and open a scoop shop..
Earls dog can pull my bike:lol:

That is one nice, old looking ring
Thanks Joe!

Awesome looking gold ring- congrats!!!
Thanks Compass!

Ok, that's it!! I'm totin my bike with me. Awesome finds!
Hopefully it keeps working.

Great snagg Itsa that's a beautiful ring! :wow: :cool:

Thanks Irons! Trying to catch you but can't. Might as well pick off a couple nice looking ones:lol:

Back
Top Bottom