Why are We Searching for Coins?

I'm sure the local tax gestapo appreciates his openness on admitting how much income he makes on the side.

They will be sure to follow up on the last few years to make sure he has been paying his "fair share" :roll:

I've been dumpster diving since the '80's. That dude needs to lay down the pipe and quit shoplifting:lol:

You should read the comments on this article. He's been called out by just about every DD out there. There's NO way he is pulling in that much coin and you can take that to the bank (and the dumpster behind it).

My sister has talked about how much good stuff and even envelopes full of money they used to find dumster diving when they did it often. My first detector came out of a dumpster. I never had much luck but I did find some neat stuff when Ive tried it , including a handfull of antique fishing rods. If you have the right location , and can do it often enough , and you are bold enough , it can be profitable.

You should read the comments on this article. He's been called out by just about every DD out there. There's NO way he is pulling in that much coin and you can take that to the bank (and the dumpster behind it).

I will agree with you on that statement. Just like the AT-Pro users here finding over 500.00 in clad a season.

BUT maybe he finds the right dumpsters and the At-Pro users find the right parks with change laying all over the ground.

Who really knows? He got is fame in the article, like some get their fame on here.

That article doesn't seem quite right. I know it's not legal around here to dumpster dive in private dumpsters.

I will agree with you on that statement. Just like the AT-Pro users here finding over 500.00 in clad a season.

BUT maybe he finds the right dumpsters and the At-Pro users find the right parks with change laying all over the ground.

Who really knows? He got is fame in the article, like some get their fame on here.

If you have the right locations you would be surprised what can be done. The amount of money this guy says he made in this article seems like a stretch ( and probably is ) , and $500 clad seasons seem like a stretch but Ive found $300 myself this past season....and thats skipping almost everything but quarters or larger , so if you have the right locations and happen to be lucky enough to have them to yourself its downright crazy how well you can do. Those good locations dry up fast though so its unrealistic that those totals can repeat season after season.

Back
Top Bottom