AT Pro 2?

LoL no offence taken, I've no issue on the AT Pro

Sorry to see you have become offended by open discussion about MD differences.

Over promoting some MD's is not good for the community. The AT Pro is good enough for many metal detector it's. Simple as that' it is a very nice machine in performance.

I didnt say because it cost more it had to be better what I said is it blisters the pro performance wise and thats why its better. I dont know how you had yours setup woodbutcher but thats not my experience with coins at all. Of course I use full tones which works on a slinding scale calls pennys pennys dime dimes and so forth . It might be the way you set your machine up that caused you all those problems with can slaw and so forth because I dont have those problems when coin shooting.

I didnt say because it cost more it had to be better what I said is it blisters the pro performance wise and thats why its better. I dont know how you had yours setup woodbutcher but thats not my experience with coins at all. Of course I use full tones which works on a slinding scale calls pennys pennys dime dimes and so forth . It might be the way you set your machine up that caused you all those problems with can slaw and so forth because I dont have those problems when coin shooting.

C digger,I am not at all trying to put down the deus,or discredit your experience.ive watched your videos,actually tried your settings,and just was stating my experiences.
I'm more in tune with the at pro,and it works better for me,my experiences may not be the same as the next persons.
I do like the deus,I really do.It just doesn't do as well for me as the at pro.Somtimes people say the At pro is over hyped and should not be compared to a high end machine.I think it has to be compared to a high end machine,because it's not in its class performance wise and price wise,other machines in the at pros price range are no match in my opinion.Thats why it's compared to higher end units.
I like your videos,and you do well with the deus,good luck and hh.

Back
Top Bottom