Check yer change.

FiftyCents

I went to Bugger king for dinner tonight
And got this beauty in my change.
Seee pictures 20161202_172055.jpg20161202_172121.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Not wide variety. Picture ain't
Doing penny justice. It has half its mint luster. Pretty good for a 76.

Nice! Been checking my change since the early 1970's - and it's the main reason I never use plastic for my purchases. :cool:

Copper pennies are few and far between. I use cash 75% of the time and get a copper every 6-7 purchases. My roll hunting yields about 2-3 coppers per roll.

I bought my first penny roll
Today. About 15 coppers in it.

Many copper hunters have been dumping their hoards due to low copper prices the last couple years. The supply is being refreshed.

Last week at the gas station, waiting my turn at the register to pay for my gas, (with a swipe card)
The guy in front of me was paying with cash for his gas, soda, and jerky.
When the gal working the register gave him his change back,
I heard the distinct " KLINK-TINK-TINK-KLINK-KLINK" sound of a silver quarter on the counter. :shock:
That dang gal quickly, quickly slapped that quarter
and stopped it's spinning on the counter !
She Said," OH; I THINK I WANT THAT ONE!"
Now if I was that guy, or had I been in line first, there may have been some fist-ta-cuffs with that cashier! :mad:

Last week at the gas station, waiting my turn at the register to pay for my gas, (with a swipe card)
The guy in front of me was paying with cash for his gas, soda, and jerky.
When the gal working the register gave him his change back,
I heard the distinct " KLINK-TINK-TINK-KLINK-KLINK" sound of a silver quarter on the counter. :shock:
That dang gal quickly, quickly slapped that quarter
and stopped it's spinning on the counter !
She Said," OH; I THINK I WANT THAT ONE!"
Now if I was that guy, or had I been in line first, there may have been some fist-ta-cuffs with that cashier! :mad:
Same thing happened to me a year ago. Cashier goes to give me my change, with coins in her hand she says, "oh, this one sounds different!" She picks it up and drops it in her hand again, "hmmm..." I keep my mouth shut tight, while thinking, just hand it over, just hand it over...finally, hand it over she does...:D

Same thing happened to me a year ago. Cashier goes to give me my change, with coins in her hand she says, "oh, this one sounds different!" She picks it up and drops it in her hand again, "hmmm..." I keep my mouth shut tight, while thinking, just hand it over, just hand it over...finally, hand it over she does...:D
If she was blonde, you could have told her, the ones that make that sound, are counterfeit ![emoji12]

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom