AT GOLD Broken Arm Cuff..thanks High Plains

Randy Combs

The arm cuff on my AT GOLD broke last week. I searched the net for a replacement and High Plains Prospectors had a replacement one that is way stronger than the original Garrett cuff and a bit cheaper. It came today, 3 days shipped and it is a way better part. It has thick ridges on the sides where the original broke. I am pleased with the part and fast service.

High Plains Prospectors are friends and great guys, and will serve you well. Josh and Tyler are top notch, no doubt!

Glad you're all set!

I know I called Garrett, when I had an AT Gold and they came out with the newer cuff that had the ribbing. I asked if i could just buy one from them. The guy asked what my address was and he would just send me one.

They actually sent 2, a hat, some stickers, patches, and a calendar! I will say, their customer service is pretty dang good!

I know I called Garrett, when I had an AT Gold and they came out with the newer cuff that had the ribbing. I asked if i could just buy one from them. The guy asked what my address was and he would just send me one.

They actually sent 2, a hat, some stickers, patches, and a calendar! I will say, their customer service is pretty dang good!

:yes: Garrett is definitely top knotch!

Back
Top Bottom