Thanks for your input MrNovice!

bruinvikes

Elite Member
I forgot that I had ordered this and earlier I realized that I was supposed to get it yesterday. I asked the wife to track it online and she tells me that it was delivered yesterday. I immediately open the front door and sure enough it was placed between the screen door and entry door :laughing:

Thanks again MrNovice! Although, I probably won't get much use of this as all the jewelry I normally find is costume or sterling silver without any stones. But at least I have it in my possession just in case though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 162
I forgot that I had ordered this and earlier I realized that I was supposed to get it yesterday. I asked the wife to track it online and she tells me that it was delivered yesterday. I immediately open the front door and sure enough it was placed between the screen door and entry door :laughing:

Thanks again MrNovice! Although, I probably won't get much use of this as all the jewelry I normally find is costume or sterling silver without any stones. But at least I have it in my possession just in case though.

No problem, bud! It's cheap enough but does the job. Hard type case end also protects the tip. I liked it for what I need it for.

Back
Top Bottom