Buying Paydirt?

Theres a member on here that has an online store . His name here is " Coilist ". PM him and he can give you some good info . I bought some to try out a Gold Cube , but just haven't had the time to try it out . And he has some super fast shipping , at least it was for me . Good luck .

Theres a member on here that has an online store . His name here is " Coilist ". PM him and he can give you some good info . I bought some to try out a Gold Cube , but just haven't had the time to try it out . And he has some super fast shipping , at least it was for me . Good luck .

Okay thanks 😉

I bought a bag from Felix. I got what I paid for, and had fun panning it out. I haven't tried any others.

I bought a bag from a company called Carolina Paydirt. Think it was from Amazon.com Had never panned anything before, had fun doing it and found a bunch of small flake. Not worth anywhere near what i paid (around $20 i think for a coupe pounds) but was good practice. Anyone seen the youtube video on panning either dirt or sand from Home Depot? Guy found some gold but ran several bags. :roll:

Welcome from Kansas. I own Antiques Detectors and I can meet, and in most instances BEAT any price you get for detectors and accessories. Give me a call at 620 856 5190 , PM me or shoot me an email. Good Luck. Jerry

I bought a bag from a company called Carolina Paydirt. Think it was from Amazon.com Had never panned anything before, had fun doing it and found a bunch of small flake. Not worth anywhere near what i paid (around $20 i think for a coupe pounds) but was good practice. Anyone seen the youtube video on panning either dirt or sand from Home Depot? Guy found some gold but ran several bags. :roll:

I've seen that, It was neat but he was lucky to break even lol

When I get bored and the weather is bad sometimes I buy some sand from Lowes and pan it. Ive found tiny gold in some bags , nothing in others. Just depends on where the sand came from. People who know someone that owns or works at a gravel pit and can get some material from around the equipment in there and find a surprising amount of gold in it , depends on the area though.

Back
Top Bottom