What the he-double hockey sticks is this?

shedigz

Elite Member
I always knew there was something in this one spot in the back yard. But I thought I would dig to China with my hand digger to get it.
I got a new shovel this season and was testing it out. So I went to that spot and dug this doohickey up.

What is it and what in the world does 1/2 Appleton mean?
5b4471e1370e61cc4df2c4a44f067c7e.jpg

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Being an electrician, installed many of those conduit bodies (fittings)
LB's, T's and C styles

My Friends... Do your neighbors peek in your chamber windows during parties with the Vicar, and mock your exposed and wrinkled bags? When the Dutchess comes over for scones, does your sack rupture and force you to strain? Does your girl refuse to do the the Turkey Trot with you because when you do the dip, your cup smells like Earl Grey and there's leaves in your drawers? Is that what's botherin' ya, Bunkie?

WELL STAND UP AND DUNK WITH PRIDE because Granny Gumdad is here to save your low hanging wrinkled bags!

Granny Gumdad's Patented Teabag Brace will keep the tea leaves right where they belong, your bag nice and stiff and your cups clean! No more torn tea bags! No more scattered tea leaves! This sleek slim metal brace is available in quarter, half and Full Appleton sizes to fit all sizes of bag, from the petite Vicar's pouch to the brawny Lumberjack's Thunder Down Under! Just rest the bottom of your bag in the clips, and run the string through the neat little hole at the top! Fits neatly into your cup and lets the flavor come through!

It's Granny Gumdad's Patented Teabag Brace to the rescue! Your next tea party will be a rousing success! These Braces are available at finer drug emporia and head shops everywhere.

Remember... when the Tea Party's rocking... Brace Yourself!

Void where prohibited by Fred.

SageGrouse

Back
Top Bottom