Hitler hates metal detecting shows

ohiochris

Elite Member
I just seen a unique video on youtube. While its kinda lame to see hitler talking about metal detecting , the way the captioned words seem to match what hitler is saying in a clip from an old movie is funny enough for a laugh if you play close attention to what he says , especially if you know or have known someone with the opinions he is sharing. :lol:

It has a couple curse words in it , though not terrible I wasnt sure if it was a good idea to post a link to it on here , but if you look up Hitler hates detecting shows it can be an amusing waste of a few minutes time :laughing:

I just seen a unique video on youtube. While its kinda lame to see hitler talking about metal detecting , the way the captioned words seem to match what hitler is saying in a clip from an old movie is funny enough for a laugh if you play close attention to what he says , especially if you know or have known someone with the opinions he is sharing. :lol:

It has a couple curse words in it , though not terrible I wasnt sure if it was a good idea to post a link to it on here , but if you look up Hitler hates detecting shows it can be an amusing waste of a few minutes time :laughing:

You mean this one?

That clip is funny. There are a whole bunch of them on motorcycling, and even one of him not getting into Hogwarts if I remember correctly. My favorite one is profanity laced, but hilarious to me. It is about him not being able to drag a knee while riding his motorcycle. I think the guys at advrider did that one.

Joe

I can't remember who made that one, but it was a forum member. Was it you Jason????

I just saw this on you tube and dang I was laughing so hard I almost puked :laughing: "they left huge holes every where!!" too funny....

Civilization IV

These are funny. There was another one in which he rants about Sid Meier's Civilization IV (video game), and he was enraged that Stalin is in it but not him. I am actually quite surprised that Stalin is a playable character in the game, he was pretty much equally evil. I remember a German commenting on that video that the video is not funny if you understand German because then you can tell what they are really saying. But I don't know much German so I can watch these and keep laughing. :laughing:

I could provide the link to the Civilization IV video. But no one is going to get it unless they've played the game. As far as the video posted here: there aren't many Minelab, Whites, Garrett or Tesoro fans on Hitler's staff are there? :lol: And he's right on about scripted reality shows.

Back
Top Bottom