Ctx 3030 Dreams - If you could "improve" the CTX any way you wanted, what would you do?

If I had not dug anything less than 5in I would not have these. The two barbers are 1899 vintage. Also not shown are several Indians, 3 war nicks, two buffalo nicks a v nick and numerous wheats.

The silver showing here were all less than 5 inches and dug in my last 4 hunts.

Those are beauts! What'd you say those GPS coordinates were again? JK.

Seriously, though, I still haven't found sites (or a site even) with silver like that to hunt. I'm still at two Mercs and a barber dime. The other silver I've found has been rings, earrings, and pendants. I'm still waiting for the gold gods to hit me.

While I'm in this chain of messages, I want to add that my camera idea should be front and rear facing. The you-tubers out there would have a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Charge port just like the headphone connector, IP68 when not in use. And a flood light when moister does inter the battery compartment. Get rid of the usb port and make it wireless, bluetooth

I think Bluetooth has a little bit of a delay in processing, but I would like to see a wireless integration with smartphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Put it on a diet, about 2 lbs lighter.
Adjustable handle angle.
Wider stand that is off the ground higher.
Shorter lower shaft for airline travel.
Inexpensive commonly available o-ring seal for the battery compartment.

Just a few that come to mind.

Jeff

Go on a diet and loose about 2 lbs.
Adjustable angle arm grip.
Wider / taller stand.
Shorter lower shaft for easy carry-on airline travel.

Just a few of the suggestions.

Jeff

Go on a diet and loose about 2 lbs.
Adjustable angle arm grip.
Wider / taller stand.
Shorter lower shaft for easy carry-on airline travel.

Just a few of the suggestions.

Jeff
Shorter lower shaft would be a very good idea. I'm about to go on vacation, and the lower shaft pokes out of my carry-on by about 6 inches..

Back
Top Bottom