Run off...***UPDATED***

Where I left it...

Okay guys, well, here is where I left it for now. Will keep you posted...

Good Morning XXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to reply so clearly to my inquiry. I will comply with the rules, and advise others enjoying the hobby of metal detecting to do the same.

I understand the logistical complications surrounding a vetting process for detectorists with the city and am interested in any future efforts to formulate an plan to allow for reasonable and responsible removal of buried items on city property. This includes my willingness to teach a clinic emphasizing responsible recovery techniques and creating a free annual metal detecting permit for detectorists to carry while enjoying the hobby.

On a side note, if there is ever a time where I can put my skills to use to help you or the city of XXXX on a voluntary basis, please let me know. This includes finding property markers, lost personal jewelry, police evidence, and historical artifacts to preserve our city's history.

Have a great week,

Jason KXXXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I can't believe he had to go back 35 years (1978) just to find a reason to tell you no...:lol:
Good luck but I think your beating a dead horse...

Yeah. I'm gonna leave it with the last email. Who knows, he might loose his ring in a week and need my help. :laughing: I'd rather leave it on a positive note. But I agree, if this situation gets better, it's not going to be from me pushing... Hopefully things will improve.

Even replacing your plugs can still make a huge mess. This park near me I've hit pretty hard. Plugs everywhere. One morning I was there and the machine they use that puts little plugs in the lawn popped out most of my plugs. They were everywhere. :shock:

I went around and put them back in place but I'm sure I missed some as there were many. I'll have to find another park. :(

Back
Top Bottom