My most valuable find so far,,,

grouser

Elite Member
14k, 1/4 inch wide I figure around $700.00 value retail (what do you think?) 2 inches down in front of the soccer goal,,, so very sweet, on my way to a new E-trec BB
1069.jpg
[/IMG]
crappy picture,,,, sorry

PS
oppps sorry forgot to say it's not a ring but a BRACELET ,,, wieght about 15 grams or just over 1/2 ounce,,,, (on my cheapy scales)

oppps sorry forgot to say it's not a ring but a BRACELET ,,, wieght about 15 grams or just over 1/2 ounce,,,, (on my cheapy scales)

Wow wow!!! Holy carp. That IS nice. Good job on the bracelet. Never found one before. What kind of signal did you get? Nickel?

Nice find!!! Today's price would bring you $423.62 if its 15 grams, that is minus the 2% that refiners get. Looks like silver in the outside middle?
Congrats on your find !!!!

-not silver ,,, says 14K on the inside,,,just glare from the light
-the signal was a strong crisp beep (no TID)
-thanks for the link bud !!!!
thanks all for the kind words !!! I am Jacked !!!!

Nice find!!! Today's price would bring you $423.62 if its 15 oz, that is minus the 2% that refiners get. Looks like silver in the outside middle?
Congrats on your find !!!!

at 15 oz that would be a lot more than 423.62!:lol: but if it's 15 grams than that that figure would be about right!

at 15 oz that would be a lot more than 423.62!:lol: but if it's 15 grams than that that figure would be about right!

:giggle: Ughhhh ok, this is the SECOND time I have done this on here. As you can see I slept thru math class, I obviously can't seem to distinguish between oz and grams. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom